Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tucson isn't a desert..it's a really big beach:)

Here I am, as promised, nursing a decaf and writing up some silliness!  I did get that previously mentioned paper done - with 6 minutes to spare.  I'm not happy with myself over this, but hey, these days, I'll just add it to the list of "why I wish I wasn't Lisa's friend" :)

What I *am* happy about is that my hubby is meeting with a real estate agent in Tucson today.  Yep, you read that right- Tucson.  Quick background : abour 4 years ago he and his cousin (who lives in Tucson) came up with a brilliant idea.  They started talking about it to some people in the biz and they got very excited.  Since they they bought a small company that has a piece of what they need in Tampa,  HF (=handsome face my nickname for him) works up here with a couple of guys and Cuz works in Tampa.  This has impeded progress to say the least.  Since it's concept we seriously talked about moving to Tucson, then Tampa, Vancouver and Bellingham.  So, after a very successful booth at a large convention this fall I finally said it.  "HF my darling, enough is enough. Move us to Tucson and let's get rich already".   I truly believe this will not succeed unless he is in the same place with Cuz, in a city of smart, creative minds.  I'm not looking forward to living in a desert but I've nicknamed the whole thing "Project Pool" (a pool being a condition of our move lol) !  So, last month they opened the Tucson office and my husband has never seemed happier.

Except for one tiny little detail. As Canadians who are employable (me), employing 10 U.S. citizens and paying rent in two commercial buildings in the U.S.(him) and have a University bound dependant we don't qualify to move to the states.  Don't get me started or I'll say something insensitive. We have a lawyer who is working hardly  to make that happen, so I'm trying to be patient.

So so so..back to the point..Today he is meeting with a real estate agent. Yes, I know I already said that, but I'm SO SO excited!!  I've sent my requests of 2-3 addresses to go look at...so now..i wait and see.

Cuz yeah..waiting and seeing is what I'm really good at:)

xo

1 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oooh, Tucson--how exciting! I visited there a few years ago, and I loved it. Who knows when I'll get there again, but now I'll have someone to possibly connect with when I do!

November 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM
 

©2009Doin' It For Me | by TNB